Click here for a complete listing of Arizona Pregnancy Help Centers
- Rachel's Vineyard:Rachel's Vineyard offers weekend retreats in a supportive, confidential and non-judgmental environment where women and men can begin the process of restoration, renewal and healing. The web site provides information about post-abortion trauma, local group listings, and confidential support by e-mail.
- Silent No More Awareness Campaign: A national effort to make the public aware that abortion is harmful emotionally, physically and spiritually to women and others.
Pro-Life Activist Organizations
- ASU Students for Life:Pro-Life Student Organization at Arizona State University
- NAU Students for Life:Pro-Life Student Organization at Northern Arizona University
- Arizona Right to Life: Information and news about the life issues in Arizona.
- The Center for Bioethical Reform: Warning: this site contains graphic violence. Read about why abortion is genocide and the similarities between abortion today and other forms of genocide throughout history.
- Feminists for Life of America: Continuing in the tradition of feminists like Susan B. Anthony and Elizabeth Cady Stanton, Feminists for Life defends the rights of women and their unborn children.
- LifeNews: News source for the pro-life community.
- Rock for Life: RFL is committed to offering the truth about abortion, infanticide, and euthanasia to America's youth through music and ministry.
- The Susan B. Anthony List: Electing pro-life women to public office.
- Students for Life of America: The mission of Students for Life of America is to: educate pro-life college students about the issues of abortion, euthanasia, and infanticide; identify pro-life student leaders; equip college pro-lifers with the training, skills and resources to be effective and successful; promote student activity to other local, college and national groups.
Abortion and Fetal Development Info
- Abortion-Breast Cancer Link: Read about studies linking abortion to increased risk of breast cancer.
- Abortion Facts: A compilation of information relating to abortion.
- The Blackmun Wall: a listing of the women killed by legal abortions, along with information regarding the circumstances of their death. Named after Harry Blackmun, the Supreme Court justice who wrote the Roe v. Wade decision and launched America's Holocaust.
- The Women's Right to Know Handbook: Provides basic, medically accurate information on the fetal development of the unborn child in two-week intervals from implantation to birth. Includes information on the methods of abortion, as well as the medical risks associated with abortion. Also discusses the possible emotional side effects of abortion, the possibility of fetal pain, and some common medical risks associated with carrying a baby to term.
Arizona Students for Life
PO Box 7278
Tempe, Arizona 85281-7278
Phone: 602-614-6037 Email: